- BrainBox is a fast, fun, memory recall game
- BrainBox improves concentration, short term memory, and observational skills
- BrainBox can be played as a 10-minute challenge or use all of the cards for a longer game
- BrainBox Maths is recommended for children (and adults) over 7 years old
- Play BrainBox as a single player, in pairs or groups – at home, school or on the go!
- The game can be played alone or with friends and family at home, school or on your travels.
How to play…
A player studies a card until a timer runs out and then see if they can answer one of the questions based on what they have seen and read. They are designed to test observation and recall skills and knowledge of the subject matter. BrainBox Maths can be played as a single play or in a group environment. The quickness of the game and it’s sturdy and convenient box design makes it an ideal game to take away on holidays.
Contents: Game cards, 1 rules card, 1 sand timer, 1 die
Brainbox Maths Card Game Educational Toys
Brainbox – Maths
Do you know your percentages from your pie charts? Or your times’ tables from square roots?
Brainbox maths covers maths within the school curriculum and includes topic such as:
- and many more